Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Errands and Eggs

Yesterday we paid town a quick visit, this is now done with military precision as my daughters nap is at 12:30pm so when we make the decision to visit Belfast we really need to be out of the house for 9:30am to make it worth our while. Am sure you can imagine its all very relaxing......

Anyway I had a present to buy (didn't get it) mascara to purchase and countless clothing items to return.  I had ordered some basics from M&S and they helpfully sent me items with security tags attached.  They had to go back along with a few tops from Zara which were just alright and not really nice enough to keep.  


Outfit
Pink 3/4 sleeve tee - Cos
Cardigan - All Saints
Scarf - Lily and Lionel from Roco Boutique Holywood
Coat - Reiss
Jeans - J Brand
Trainers - Next

Its hard dressing for the weather at the moment, I ended up wearing countless layers.  I am so desperate to get out of winter coats and into some warmer weather gear.




Sorry for the selfie but how gorgeous are these colours in my scarf? Really cheering and superb for brightening up a tired face.




After moaning mentioning that I didn't receive an Easter Egg this year my husband bought me these from Hotel Chocolat.  They were amazing especially the salted caramel's!!!  I might have ate them all.....


Hope you have enjoyed your Easter/still enjoying your Easter break.  I am back to work tomorrow which I am feeling a little sad about, really loved having some time off to spend with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment