Tuesday, 22 March 2016

New Shoes

Its my day off work today so this morning consisted of meeting a friend and her little boy and taking the kiddies to soft play to burn off some energy while we try to drink a coffee and have a bit of a chat.  Our chatting is interrupted countless times while our toddlers attempt to throw themselves down slides, exit the premises, demand food and need nappies changed! Its all good fun!

I am wearing my new shoes which I bought from Dune in House of Fraser.  I love these as the colour works so well with denim, they are smarter than my usual trainers and I really like the white slightly wedged sole.  They are also comfortable but yet I think they are stylish too.  These guys definitely run big though, I had to size down and they are the perfect fit. 

Cardigan - Hoss Intropia
Scarf - Lily and Lionel - Roco Boutique Holywood
Jeans - J Brand
Shoes - Dune Garnish





No comments:

Post a Comment