Sunday, 20 March 2016

Outfit for Coffee and Ducks

Yesterday we visited Castle Espie where we are members, it is very handy for us so we tend to go often.  It was a nice day and I had thought it was fairly mild but I discovered very quickly that it wasn't even remotely mild and I really should have put on my winter coat!  

This outfit was put on with comfort in mind as there is quite a lot of walking with Castle Espie so its not going to win any prizes for best dressed!  The little bomber jacket was bought in Miami while I was pregnant.  A word of advice is that buying a bomber jacket while pregnant and bomber shaped is not a good idea.  I should have sized down.  Its a really handy jacket though as it has wool arms and is comfortable enough to wear indoors which I did for about 2 hours when I got home to warm up a bit!  Its not Spring yet people ;-)


If the ducks aren't your thing then the coffee is good too :-)



Great views from the coffee shop with Scrabo in the distance

Striped top - Whistles
Scarf - Lily and Lionel
Jacket - J. Crew
Jeans - All Saints Grace
Silver trainers - Next

No comments:

Post a Comment