Friday, 25 March 2016

That Friday Feeling

First day of Easter holidays was a success.  My girl was an absolute star all day so much so that I really think she must have been trying to be good!

After Stella had a good 2 hour nap in which I whizzed round the house like a woman possessed with hoovering, washing, showered myself and doing a bit of work we left the house to pick up some groceries from Tesco, had a coffee and a scone and a run round soft play.

Don't you just love days in which things seem to work out and everyone is happy? This was the sort of thing that I took for granted before baby but now a day like that just brings so much pleasure :-)


Outfit
Coat - Asos Funnel Neck with Belt Coat
Top - Me & Em
Jeans - Destroyed Leigh Jeans from Topshop
Trainers - Next
Bag - Tory Burch Tote with a Fairy Bag from Cath Kidston inside ;-)




I am not going to lie this scone was finished before we even got our coffees.

I wore a total bargaintastic coat I got from Asos and I really like it, its warm and looks much more expensive than it is. Its reduced from £95 to £57 in their sale.  The neck can be worn buttoned up or pulled down into a collar. This might be a better picture.



Hopefully the rest of our time off is as successful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment