Friday, 29 April 2016

A Few Instagram Snaps

It was my birthday this week and it turned out to be a nice day.  Although I was working, my day was pretty stress free and I even treated myself to a M&S sandwich and a bottle of sparkling water which I chose to eat while sitting in Forestside car park rather than my usual throwing it into me while driving. Lucky birthday girl eh!?

Later on in the day my parents came over for dinner and I got spoilt with presents and had a little too much birthday cake.  Not a bad way to spend a evening. My close friend also came round and surprised me with beautiful flowers from the Flower Room in Holywood.

My outfit consisted of spring colours although it started to snow in the evening.  Can you believe snow in April....its nearly May for goodness sake.

Outfit
Scarf - Lily and Lionel from Roco Boutique Holywood
Cardigan - Repeat from Roco Boutique Holywood
Jeans - All Saints Grace
Shoes - Dune Garnish



I also got a Topshop delivery of possibly the prettiest rose gold shoes.  I am heading out tomorrow night so I am excited to wear them.  I really had to filter this shoe photo, my feet are so bony and veiny it really is quite off putting! I made my husband take about 5 photos but there is just no making these feet look good.




If you want to follow me on Instagram I am at secretstylediaryni.

Happy weekend folks! x

No comments:

Post a Comment