Tuesday, 26 April 2016

A Much Needed Catch Up

On Sunday morning I left Stella with my husband and I headed out to Belfast to spend a couple of happy hours with my Mum chatting over a coffee and a scone.  Since having my daughter I just don't get as much time with her as I used to and when I do get time with her, I am often distracted as I am constantly keeping an eye on the movements of a one year old!  It was lovely getting a catch up and our time together flew in.


Outfit
Jumper - J Crew Cotton Cable Sweater
Shirt - J Brand from Roco Boutique Holywood
Jeans - Topshop Hayden Destroyed Jeans
Boots - Nine West Grey Suede Boots

I wore my Topshop Hayden jeans that are still a firm favourite. I must say I am not a fan of the Topshop Leigh's as I find the fabric too thin and they have a tendency to look worn out pretty quickly but I honestly think the quality of the Hayden style rival my J Brands. They are unbelievably soft, comfortable and I love the shade. 
My new J Crew white jumper which I think will get a lot of wear as its ideal to throw on over shirts and tees.  
Grey suede Nine West boots that I haven't worn in a couple of years due to their tendency to stain and my tendency to hang out with a baby with reflux ;-) 
I as always threw my All Saints coat over the top and grabbed my Tory Burch Tote bag as I headed out through the door for what ended up being a lovely extended coffee break with my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment