Sunday, 17 April 2016

April Wedding

Excitingly we had a wedding to attend at the weekend.  It was brilliant to get dressed up and get out together, our little girl was being looked after by a babysitter from her nursery so we were able to relax and have a few glasses of champagne! The wedding venue was the Clandeboye Estate in Bangor and it was really lovely, it was the first time we had ever been there.  Sadly it was raining so we didn't get a chance to explore the grounds.

I allowed myself 40 minutes to get ready which was incredibly rushed! Those 40 minutes also included showering, making my daughter her dinner and leaving babysitter instructions!  Saying that if I had of had longer the end result would possibly be the same just slightly less stressed!

Outfit
Dress - Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Taxa Dress
Clutch - John Lewis
Shoes - LK Bennett Nude Andie

I wore a super comfortable and flattering jersey dress, that is so easy to wear.  I also applied some false lashes which I have not done for years. They were the Fleur De Force falsies and I cut them in half and applied on the outer edges.  It really made my tired eyes look that bit more awake but I think still looked natural.







I have 2 more weddings this year after having had none the last 2 years, excited for the next one now!
Hope your having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment