Thursday, 14 April 2016

Double Denim

I bought a few things from Roco Boutique in Holywood last weekend, one of which was the Hoss jumper I wore in my last blog post.  Today I wore another new purchase....this fabulous denim shirt by Hugo Boss!  I was so excited to wear this today, the quality is gorgeous, it is just so soft and silky and to me it is the perfect denim blue.  I wore it today with a pair of black Topshop jeans but I can't wait for Spring to actually happen so I can wear it with white skinny jeans and some wedges.

I did feel like my shirt debut was slightly wasted as the day saw us visiting my parents and then taking my daughter to the doctors. I slung my usual All Saints coat over the top for a bit of warmth, I still can't get enough of that coat.   

Outfit
Shirt - Hugo Boss Naomi Denim Shirt
Necklace - Hoss Intropia
Jeans - Topshop Leigh Destroyed Skinny
Trainers - Stan Smiths



This photo has really made me want to race upstairs and slap on some fake tan. 

I am at a wedding tomorrow so there will maybe a post of me wearing something other than jeans!


No comments:

Post a Comment