Sunday, 3 April 2016

Leisurely Lunch

The weekend generally has been a bit damp and grey but always nice to be off work none the less.
My husband was out playing golf in the morning and then once he got home we did a quick baby swap and I took myself off out for lunch with a friend to my local restaurant The Poachers Pocket in Lisbane.

Poachers is a fabulous restaurant the food is always good, I love the decor and they are happy to let you sit for 3 hours while you have a chat with a old friend.  I got the soup and while this might seem like a bit of a lunch cop out I promise their soup is the tastiest soup ever!  I don't know how they do it (possibly bucketloads of cream!?) but the soup is just delicious.  Carrot and Coriander was on the menu with croutons with their home made wheaten and sour dough bread. 


The Poachers Pocket, Lisbane http://www.ballooinns.com/the-poachers-pocket




What was left of the day was spent letting my daughter run after some ducks in Castle Espie and a cup of coffee in the cafe for us.


Outfit
Top - Whistles Linen Striped Tee
Scarf - Lily and Lionel from Roco Boutique Holywood
Jeans - Topshop Lucas Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans
Coat - All Saints City Monument
Trainers - Stan Smiths
Bag - Tory Burch Tote

I have had these jeans for a while now and I must say they are the softest, most comfortable ones I own.  Great for everyday wear but also would be lovely dressed up with heels. They are as nice as my All Saints ones but at half the price at £45.  I highly recommend them. 
  

Better photo of the jeans from the Topshop website, I am tempted to buy another colour.

I hope you all had a good weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment