Saturday, 23 April 2016

Seal of Approval

I recently purchased a few casual tee's from J. Crew and I just love them. I discovered J. Crew a number of years ago while on holiday in the States.  They are now popular over here of course but for a while their clothing could only be bought at an inflated price on Net a Porter.  Happily though you can now buy online from their own website and they sent me a discount code for 20% off a month or so ago.  

The quality and fit of the tee shirts is just great, they are something I would always buy when I am on on holiday but sadly this year we won't be going to the US as we feel that the long haul flight with a energetic 1 year old could be hellish nightmare.  We thought we could possibly be brave and do it and just needed the dutch courage to get the flights booked but even after a few wines at the weekend we still couldn't bring ourselves to book it! Anyway I highly recommend their tee's and knitwear for the quality.  Plus the styling on the website makes you want to buy EVERYTHING, its that good!  

Outfit
Top - J Crew
Jeans - All Saints Grace
Scarf - J Crew Light Weight Wool
Coat - All Saints City Monument Coat
Boots - Kurt Geiger Scarlett
Sunglasses - Rayban Erika





A happy hour spent drinking coffee and seal spotting at Daft Eddy's
  


Not exactly the best seal photo in the world but you catch my drift!



Our little one is always happiest outside.  Didn't appreciate the view and just wanted to look at the other people!

Happy weekend :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment