Sunday, 22 May 2016

The Alexa Chung Harry Blouse

Always nice to come home from holidays to find a couple of parcels waiting for you, it kind of softens the blow.......a little.

I was starting to run out of cleanser while I was away so I placed an order on Space NK for the Ren Evercalm Cleansing Gel. I use numerous cleansers but I always come back to this one.  My skin just seems to like it, I don't ever have any flair ups when using this and my dryish skin doesn't ever feel uncomfortable after using it. Plus with its £15 price tag for 150ml its pretty reasonable.  As always I got a little baggy of samples from Space NK with my order, always appreciated and I love trying new products.


The M&S parcel was the one I was most keen to get my hands on as I finally managed to snag a Harry blouse which is one of the pieces from the Alexa Chung collaboration. I decided that I really and truly needed this blouse after seeing a couple of photos on instagram of girls wearing it and of course it was all sold out which just seemed to add to my resolve that this was something I required to make my life infinitely better ;-) My determination had me checking M&S every day and I must have got one that somebody returned as my size was available one morning.  Win!


It didn't disappoint, this is one shirt that makes a bit of a statement. It looks great with skinny jeans but I think it will also be a good one for work with a pair of cropped trousers and flats.  What I will say is that the buttons on the back are a total bugger to do up! Possibly its just mine being awkward and they will hopefully loosen a bit with wear but it took me over 5 minutes to fasten them up and the same again to undo them.  I can imagine it being ripped off in sheer frustration at the end of a night!

Outfit
Shirt - Harry by Alexa Chung from Marks and Spencer
Jeans - Topshop Black Destroyed Skinny
Shoes - Dune (years old)
Hope your having a good weekend.  I can't believe I am back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off.  Where did the time go?

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment