Thursday, 26 May 2016

Zara Top Try On

I placed an online order on Zara last week and it just got delivered to me today!  The excitement!  The baby is napping, so clearly I tried them on straight away...I mean I have nothing else to do (apart from clearing up all the toys that are scattered across the entire downstairs of my house or maybe the mountain of washing waving at me from my utility room?). 

I ordered 5 items and out of the 5 I am keeping 3.  That is unusually good for me as I am more a 1/5 girl, thus I am now reasonably friendly with my local Hermes delivery man ;-)

Zara Jacquard Top with Bow
I clearly would team this with black bottoms so its not looking its best but take it from me it is just so sweet, I love the fringing and the black bow.  I am seeing it with black skinnies and stilettos but it will also work for me with my cropped black trousers and flats for work. Since I only work out of the house twice a week I like tops that are suitable for both work and casual. You can get it here

Zara Blouse with Full Sleeves
Nice slightly oversized and cotton so should wash well, the slightly flared sleeves make it look more interesting than your normal cotton top.  I think this will be a useful one and the blue should look good with my white skinny jeans. You can get it here.

Zara Kimono with Buttoned Back
Slightly oversized this top looks better on me with a half tuck. There is a nice button detail on the back and it will look good with my darker jeans. You can get it here.

The other 2 items I ordered were just a bit boring, one was a white cotton top with a bit of embroidery on the bottom and the other was an average linen blouse.  I am pleased with my few items that I am keeping and there are definitely a few other items I would like from Zara's current season. Somebody stop me!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment