It got me then looking at other rose gold items and rather than all my rose gold perving being for no reason and being a total time wasting exercise (this is something I appear to excel at) I thought I would post them on here.
1. Rosie Huntington Whitely for Marks and Spencer Lipstick - okay this is just really a lipstick in a rose gold casing but it is very pretty. I already own one of these lipsticks and the formula is lovely. Non drying and semi matte, it gives a great finish. Link
2. How nice is this cushion? It is from Amara and by Ted Baker. So blingy and gorgeous. Link
3. Accessorize ring, a bit of a bargain if you fancy something sparkly. I saw this in store and it looks good. Link
4. Beautiful Raybans from House of Fraser, I actually went as far as buying these but sadly they didn't suit me and I returned them. Think this shade would possibly look better on blondes? Link
5. Havianas - I own these and I can say the brand does the comfiest flip flops. They go with everything too! Link
6. Monica Vinadar Necklace - I already own one of these but not in this rose quartz colour way. Link
7. Topshop Galaxy Shoes, sorry just realised these are sold out in this colour. I always get compliments on these. Although saying that the leather has worn terribly after I wore them while driving. Here is the black in the sale.....quite tempted. Link
8. These Steve Madden Eleanor shoes are another item that I own, again ridiculously comfortable and I would recommend them Link
9. Clearly I had to add in what started all this! Although these are actually a cheaper version from House of Fraser. I want! Link
This is what I am wearing today, excuse my crumpled look, my little girl is teething and after a couple of rough nights she was a bit miserable this morning and wanted nothing more than to snuggle in and look at her books. Poor wee thing has been teething forrreeevveerrrr but only has the 6 teeth! All very unfair.
Shirt - J Brand
Cardigan - Repeat
Jeans - All Saints Biker
Shoes - Steve Madden Eleanor in Rose
Have a good weekend!