Friday, 17 June 2016

Rose Gold Gorgeousness

A little like the dungarees I appear to be a bit behind with the whole  rose gold trend.  Its been everywhere for a while, but I have just noticed that quite a bit of it has been unknowingly sneaking into my wardrobe.  It only really occurred to me how gorgeous the shade is when someone posted an amazing photo on instagram of some rose gold cutlery which I fell madly in love with.  The cutlery is expensive and from Anthropologie, I really can't justify it especially since I already own a nice set that was bought as a wedding present when I got married but my goodness it is so lovely!

It got me then looking at other rose gold items and rather than all my rose gold perving being for no reason and being a total time wasting exercise (this is something I appear to excel at) I thought I would post them on here.



1. Rosie Huntington Whitely for Marks and Spencer Lipstick - okay this is just really a lipstick in a rose gold casing but it is very pretty.  I already own one of these lipsticks and the formula is lovely. Non drying and semi matte, it gives a great finish. Link

2. How nice is this cushion? It is from Amara and by Ted Baker. So blingy and gorgeous. Link

3. Accessorize ring, a bit of a bargain if you fancy something sparkly.  I saw this in store and it looks good. Link

4. Beautiful Raybans from House of Fraser, I actually went as far as buying these but sadly they didn't suit me and I returned them. Think this shade would possibly look better on blondes? Link

5. Havianas - I own these and I can say the brand does the comfiest flip flops. They go with everything too! Link

6. Monica Vinadar Necklace - I already own one of these but not in this rose quartz colour way. Link

7. Topshop Galaxy Shoes, sorry just realised these are sold out in this colour. I always get compliments on these. Although saying that the leather has worn terribly after I wore them while driving. Here is the black in the sale.....quite tempted. Link

8. These Steve Madden Eleanor shoes are another item that I own, again ridiculously comfortable and I would recommend them Link

9. Clearly I had to add in what started all this!  Although these are actually a cheaper version from House of Fraser. I want! Link


This is what I am wearing today, excuse my crumpled look, my little girl is teething and after a couple of rough nights she was a bit miserable this morning and wanted nothing more than to snuggle in and look at her books.  Poor wee thing has been teething forrreeevveerrrr but only has the 6 teeth! All very unfair.


Outfit
Shirt - J Brand
Cardigan - Repeat
Jeans - All Saints Biker
Shoes - Steve Madden Eleanor in Rose

Have a good weekend!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment