Thursday, 7 July 2016

Hush Jumpsuit

If you fancy a great all rounder that will do you for daytime wear and can be dressed up for a evening out then I can't help but recommend this jumpsuit from Hush or you could most definitely find a similar alternative, there seem to be plenty out there in the shops at the moment.

It is 100% a lazy option that sort of makes it look like you put a bit of thought/effort into your outfit.  Along with being super comfortable it looks up to date and stylish....oh and did I mention comfortable? I did? Well I cannot stress enough it really does feel like your out and about in your pyjamas!  
There is also a plus that nothing is going to ride up, if you bend down to pick something up you won't reveal a couple of inches of your m&s knickers AND with the loose fitting top, 3 course dinners can be consumed with zero concern of feeling uncomfortable and having a protruding stomach in your skinny jeans.  WIN!

Here it is in action....


Sorry I look so tired, but I most definitely was :-) Also toe nails need painted, avert your eyes if your one of those people who find feet a bit gross. But other than that this jumpsuit is great for day wear, I rolled the bottoms up slightly to make it more flattering with the sandals and added a chunky grey cardigan when i went out as it was a little chilly. Super comfortable and daytime appropriate.

Outfit
Hush Short Sleeve Jumpsuit
Black Dune Shoes
Clutch bag from Accessorize
Necklace from Monica Vinader
Cuff Bracelets by David Smallcombe
I actually really liked the look of this with my rose gold Topshop heels but I didn't have a bag that worked with them (adds to shopping list)

Have a nice weekend, lets hope we get at least some of it without rain!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment