Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Town Trip and Summer Sandals

I am sure you like me are hoping this weather picks up? I am starting to struggle to find any humour in the on/off torrential rain and chilly temperatures! I currently have my winter coat back on rotation and an umbrella on my person at all times.

This week has seen us take a little shopping trip into town sans baby. My husband and I don't get much time as a couple just the 2 of us out of the house and it was seriously lovely being able to potter about the shops without having to worry about someone getting bored and "kicking off".  My husband may have treated me to a little hand bag purchase in House of Fraser too ;-) It really was such a great day.  Brunch undisturbed and a nosy at all the delicious things in Sawyers finished off our town trip and we headed back home direction feeling relaxed and happy and looking forward to seeing our girl.

Outfit
Coat - All Saints City Monument
Scarf - Lily and Lionel
Jeans - Topshop Lucas Destroyed
Shoes - Steve Madden Eleanor
Bag - Tory Burch Tote

If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen that I got an online delivery of the Aquazzura rip off pom pom sandals from New Look.  The sandals are very cute and at £19.99 they are such a bargain.  I might possibly be sending mine back though as I have no holidays planned and I am so disillusioned with this horrible weather!  Here is a pic though and if you are interested you can find them here.


Sunday saw us at a neighbours house watching the Wimbledon Mens Final's. Great afternoon and result and as I was indoors (while it poured with rain outside!) I was able to wear something a bit more summery. That little New Look denim top is such a great throw on number and looks really fresh teamed with white jeans and my ultra comfortable flats.

Outfit
Top - New Look
Jeans - J Brand Demented Destroyed Jeans
Shoes - Steve Madden Eleanor
Weather forecast is giving dry weather tomorrow......Fingers crossed everyone!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment