Saturday, 20 August 2016

As Summery As It Gets

Well this week we have seen a little of summer. Tuesday was my day off work and I had a lovely day out with Stella enjoying the sun and playing in a park. Thursday was also fairly nice although saying that with my tendency to find anything below 20 degrees "chilly" I sadly still haven't been wearing shorts or the couple of dresses I have bought over the last few months.  So as I say these 2 outfits seem to be as summery as I can get!

Outfit
Blouse - Striped Ruffle Tie Back from H&M
Jeans - Topshop Hayden Destroyed Jeans
Shoes - Warehouse Leather Sandals
Okay looking at this next one I do realise that it isn't summery at all, although I am not wearing a coat so not too bad?!

Outfit
Top - Linen Sriped Holly Top from Whistles
Dungarees - New Look here
Scarf - Lily and Lionel from Roco Boutique Holywood
Shoes - Superego Silver Trainers
Slightly off piste here but I visited Lidl (a place I never go into) a few days ago to solely buy some emergency dishwasher tablets and came out with a large bag of stuff. I am a huge fan of Tea Pigs Liquorice and Peppermint tea which I buy from Tesco and at around the £4 mark they are expensive for 15 bags.  Lidl do their own version for £1.79 and to me it tastes exactly the same!  Such a bargain. I was also running out of Nespresso capsules so I picked up their own branded ones and although they aren't as good as my usual branded ones they certainly will keep me going for a while and at half the price who could complain. I will certainly be back.  Here is a photo of the tea if you want to keep an eye out for it.  They seem to satisfy me a little if I have a craving for a bit of sweetness mid morning!




Have a nice weekend, whatever you are doing!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment