Saturday, 27 August 2016

Mid Week Night Out-fit

This week my husband and I had a mid week evening out. Rare that we get out together and even rarer that we were out together on a Tuesday night!  It was just at our local restaurant for a BBQ charity fundraiser.  All for a good cause, so we organised a babysitter, met up with friends and off we went for a few hours.  So refreshing to get out during the week and it felt like quite a treat.....even though we were home shortly after 10pm as we both had work in the morning!  Such party people!

I had received a Zara delivery that afternoon so rather than letting the good timing go to waste I wore the 2 items I kept from it.

Outfit
Blouse - Zara here
Scarf - Zara here
Jeans - All Saints  Khaki Biker Jean
Shoes - LK Bennett Andie
Bag - Mulberry

I am away now to have a big glass of rioja and watch something on tv!  Have a great weekend.

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment