Friday, 2 September 2016

New Hair and a Outfit

This week saw me making that momentous decision of to fringe or not to fringe!  A stressful decision by anyones standards ;-) Due to tiredness, worry and possibly less water consumption (pre baby when I had very little to think about, I used to take water consumption very seriously) I have noticed fairly deep lines starting to appear on my head and since I am not willing to jump on the botox bandwagon (although never say never) I thought a fringe could be a cheaper option which would also make me less likely to get told off by my mum and my husband for getting botox. 

So after losing many minutes/hours of my life looking on google images at celebrities with fringes I decided to go for it. I have dabbled with a fringe throughout the years, often they have possibly been too thick and that man of mine had many nicknames for me while sporting past fringes so I decided to go light and a little longer so I can style it to the sides if necessary.  
I must say I like it, I feel like I have more of a hair style and along with the wrinkle disguise I think it looks softer and more flattering especially when wearing my hair up.  I also had some post pregnancy hair loss which has seen some tufts of hair growing back around my hairline so it also blends that in so all in all a good decision I think. Anyway if your considering it then why not!  It always grows back, although if I remember correctly it is a total pain! 

Anyway here is a photo of a outfit and me sporting my new do!

Outfit
Top - Part Two Copenhagen from Roco Boutique Holywood
Scarf - Lily and Lionel from Roco Boutique Holywood
Jeans - Marks and Spencer Black Skinnies
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Lulu Guinness from House of Fraser
Coat - Zara

Have a nice weekend!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment